The Script of Your Life
Learnings from the book - "If I Can So You Can". π€π€
π The Script of Your Life π
We always speak in the negative. Have you noticed?
I'm not capable or I'm not this I'm not that or I can't do this or that or I don't do it or I don't like to do it etc etc etc.....
We all are never taught to think positively about whatever we do. We do not have any clear idea about what we want from our life as we are never asked about the same. Nobody has the time to sit and listen to your perfect dream life.
We are conditioned in such a way to think of scarcity and hardships and that only in fairy tales dreams come true. So let's go for it. Let's do it together.
Like when we go to a restaurant we do not tell the waiter I don't like this or that so please don't bring it. Like ‘Please don’t get me mushroom soup as I’m allergic.’ ππ It would be embarrassing and ridiculous right.... We just go to a restaurant, ask for the menu card & see the menu and order the best we want for us.
That’s the same with the Universe.
In the same way we have to make a list of what we want from our life and order the same to the Universe.
Would you like to place your order now sir/madam. Yes?
The best order for your perfect life?
Everything that your heart desires?
Are you ready to receive the shower of blessings and be content and happy?
Great. Take your magic pen.
Any pen you pick up will be your magic pen for writing the script of your own life.
Just the way you want it. Believe it & start writing.
Order the Universe to give you each and everything that you desire in your life.
It's your life and you have the right to live as per your own script.
Don't listen to the negative mind, don't think about any judgement. This is for you alone. It is your heaven on earth.
Everyday you have a chance to make your life just the way you want. Believe in yourself.
Forget about everything that has been taught to you all these years, all the conditioning till now, all your understanding and knowledge.
You are the director, script writer and hero of your movie called - Life.
Our mind is our own enemy bcoz we are not taught to think the way it should be towards life. You will see thinking happy blissful thoughts are not part of our organic mind. We have been fed with so much negativity in our personal and social life from the world around us that we are always in survival mode.
Take your time. Let us redesign & recreate our life. Recondition our minds and feel the magic in our life.
Write about your personal life, career, children, family, ambitions, dream house etc. Anything that you desire as "You are the boss of your own life".
Create your own script of Life!! ✨✨
Adv. Sulochana Sahu
✍️✍️✍️π✍️✍️✍️
Criminal and Family Lawyer//
Relationship Councelling Expert//
Counsellor// Start up Consultant//
Mob- 9702274993
reinvent.your.relationships@gmail.com

Comments