HOPE

 HOPE



Hope is very important in everyone’s life and it is absolutely relied on hope. Every one of us knows how to live our life, but we don’t ever live as per our wish and one day when we are near to death we regret we could do this or do that in our life. We all know that we are not permanent in this world but still we gather our food and other required things for the next day and hope for a new day and new journey of the day. Hope gives us power to survive and live our life with great creative in it. It is life’s bitter truth that like we were not aware about our birth that how and when we will be born, we do not know when and how we will die. But the hope of living our life keeps us going throughout life with all the ups and downs, with all the sunrise and sunset coming and going.

Hope gives us energy to work for today as if it is the last day of our life. So that tomorrow, if we don’t open our eyes in the morning then no one should say that he or she didn’t do this and went away. It is our duty to be dedicated to our own self for our own well-being and our progress. Everyday is a new start of our life it is said by one of my mentor Mr. Ketan that “Today is the first day of my remaining life and I will live it to the fullest with full of happiness, enthusiasm and energy.”

Some people keep hope and live their life with happiness and gratefulness. Some live their life with full of energy and happiness but take life for granted and waste every second of life enjoying without being grateful for it. Some do not get chance to live or enjoy their life but are grateful and thankful for their life and live life with satisfaction. Being hopeful is always very good and necessary for the human being to survive his or her life. Every human being has their own choices of rights and responsibilities in life for being successful and growing and enjoying the journey of life.

Everyone needs to keep hope and gratitude for this life. Our life is a miracle full of abundance. I hear people saying that my life is so messy and I’m not fortunate enough to live because of so and so reason.

Here I want to say everyone that, “being alive is the most important gift of god to us”. Appreciate the presence of everything we have. Live your life to the fullest so that when you go away people should remember you and say what a great person he or she was who lived the life at a very highest level. Hope for the new day and begin with the same energy and enthusiasm with a hope of being successful one day. There is no hard and fast rule to be hopeful and grateful for life. Every morning when you get up just do this – stand in front of the mirror, keep a nice smile on your face and say I’m the best and I love myself. I’m confident enough to get everything I deserve. I’m a money magnet, money flows into my account smoothly and in a right way. Practice this every day and see the miraculous changes in your life. I can guarantee you to get anything you desire. “If you believe it you can achieve it.”

Thank you god bless you. stay healthy and happy always.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Vipassana experience

Women and the Constitution: India’s Path to Empowerment

BEAUTY OF RELATIONSHIP