Short story of a crow family

 


Hey guys hello everyone !! 😊😊

I have a short story for all of you. ☺️☺️  From 20-25 days near my house there is crow nest. I'm very much excited to share my experience with you.

At the starting before giving birth  both the mama crow and papa crow made a beautiful nest together. Then the baby's eggs were layed down. Mama crow used to sit on it and papa crow used to take care of her so beautifully. Then in some days baby's were born from the eggs. Both the mama and papa crow would together take care and feed the baby's so nicely.

Now why I'm sharing this with you all.

I was comparing human being with them.. how natural they are being an animal and having limited thinking capability. Instead we human being having a well developed brain and thinking capability are unable to handle most of our issues in life.

We have soo much potential and capabilities to explore new ways to make our life easier and secure. But we are stuck in our daily bread and butter issues of life and much more broken things in it.

Can we live a simple but effective life? This needs to be thought. What more we need from life? Why so much burden? Is it all going to be with us whole life? Is everything going to be the same way always? Are we going live permanently on this planet? One day we are definitely going to vanish for sure but before that what is more important and meaningful in life is the question?

Comment me your thoughts. I would love to know about it.

Sulochana Sahu ©
✍️✍️✍️πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“✍️✍️✍️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Vipassana experience

Women and the Constitution: India’s Path to Empowerment

BEAUTY OF RELATIONSHIP