Gratitude is a prayer to the Universe


Gratitude is a prayer to the Universe


Gratefulness in life is like Prayer to the Universe to be thankful for everything we have. Being Grateful for everything we have in life is the most important prayer which we all should do, but no one is taught to do so. There is unlimited abundance in this Universe for everyone of us. To get this abundance of health, wealth, happiness, love and peace of mind, we have to be thankful for everything we have in life right now.

Most of us are more focused on what they don't have in their life and don't focus on what they have. Right now I'm alive, I'm breathing, I'm having a healthy body and mind, I have parents, family and friends, I'm well educated and knowledgeable person, I'm blessed to have food, shelter and clothing and so much to be grateful for which has no limit.

This is because from our childhood itself our mind is trained to find love and happiness in other things which we have to get it for being happy in life and we all are taught to be more focused towards materialistic world, so we cannot accept the flaws of life and struggle for what we don't have. People are always in a complain mode, I don't have this or that, people don't respect me, don't like me, I'm not allowed to do this or that and so on. This whole universe is working for ourselves and if we just be thankful everyday for what all we have around us then life will be absolutely amazing superb powerful great which cannot be expressed in words.

Imagine your whole body is not working and only u can see then how will u survive. Just by thinking this about this situation we can feel the pain what such people must be going through whi actually face this situations in their life, so being thankful for everything we have is also a blessing for us. Our happiness our life is in our hands. Be grateful and happy all the time not for anyone but for being alive. You have hands to eat, legs to walk, brain to think and so much to be grateful for. Light up your mind and see how truly appreciative your life is...

Being grateful for everything you have will make you realise how blessed we are with the grace of Universe. So it is the most important thing in our life to be grateful for everything we have in our life right now. From my childhood, I understood what gratitude is from my grandmother and mother. They always used to say that, "Our human life is very rare to be cherished". So these words are still stored in my heart. Life gave a lot and taught a lot. I am grateful for everything that has come into my life in every moment. I am very grateful for every person who has come into my life.

It is not always appropriate to always take from the Universe. We must also learn to give back to the Universe in one or the other way. As we inhale and also exhale we cannot just inhale and inhale and do not exhale. It is not possible for us to do so. We realise the value of our breath when we have breathing problems, we are hospitalized and require oxygen cylinders to breathe. We don't understand the value of oxygen until we face oxygen deficiency in our life. We need to know the value of the oxygen which we get free of cost from our plants and trees. Just take a deep breath and say I love you and I'm thankful to the Universe and feel the inner power you have within you.

Don't do much, just add this in your daily routine. It will take hardly 10 minutes to pen down 10 things  you are grateful for in your life. Then see what magic you will experience in your life.

Write down 10 things as below :-

1. I'm very much blessed to have this wonderful life oh Universe.

2. I'm very much thankful to have parents, family and friends who love me and support me.

3. I'm very much thankful to have food, shelter and clothing for my survival.

4. I'm very much thankful to be able to breathe, eat, drink, walk and everything.

5. I'm very much thankful for the capability and potential to my livelihood.

6. I'm very much blessed with the abundance of health, wealth, happiness, love and peace in my life 

7. I'm very much blessed to have amazing, encouraging and supportive people around me.

8. I'm very much thankful for having a healthy mind, body and spirit.

9. I'm very much to this great technology and services which help me grow in my life.

10. I'm very much thankful for all the ups and downs in my life which make me more stronger day by day.

Thank You Thank You Thank You For Everything Ohh My Almighty. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Vipassana experience

Women and the Constitution: India’s Path to Empowerment

BEAUTY OF RELATIONSHIP